- I have accepted the position of Executive Director at Touchstone Center for Crafts in Farmington, PA and look forward to helping to move the organization forward.
- My work is currently on view in the exhibition 'The Shape of Water' at Gravers Lane Gallery.
- My work was recently published in the new book 'Making Good: An Inspirational Guide to being an Artist Craftsman'
- My work is currently touring the U.S. as part of the Rooted, Revived, Reinvented:Basketry in America exhibition curated by University of Missouri & the National Basketry Organizaiton
- I was recently interviewed by Rich Fisher of NPR's Studio Tulsa.
- I am represented by Gravers Lane Gallery in Chestnut Hill, PA